The perfect soothing +healing mask
THE BENEFITS OF MANUKA HONEY
- Can improve your skins appearance by balancing your skin’s pH level, scrub away dead skin cells to keep your skin clean and with its anti-inflammatory effect it can decrease local inflammation caused by acne.
WITH THE ADDED BENEFITS OF CALENDULA
- Helps soothe and visibly improve skin and helps it look smooth & radiant.
- Has hydrating + moisturising effects on the skin, soothes skin irritations and can slow down the signs of aging.
AND ROLLED OATS
- Is great for dry & oily skin. With its antioxidant + anti- inflammatory abilities it can help dry irritated skin. It will effectively balance out the amount of oil in your skin, this will further reduce acne and other oily skin problems.
AND ALOE VERA
- Has anti-inflammatory & analgesic qualities, making it beneficial for psoriasis, itchy rashes, sunburn & dryness & helps with the regeneration of skin tissue.
Yellow Australia clay, white Australian clay, Oates, aloe vera powder, calendula powder, marshmallow root, Manuka honey.
HOW TO USE
- Mix a heaped tablespoon of face mask with water, herbal tea, aloe vera gel or a liquid of your choosing. Be aware that you do not need much water so drizzle water in until you have a desired consistency.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to smooth mask over your t-section, cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Leave for 15 to 20 mins or until mask is dry.
- Using your hands wash mask off, use circular motions to remove any leftover dead skin or impurities from your pores.
- Splash face with cold water to close your pores.
- Use face cream or facial oil to hydrate skin.